Parkway Clinics - this is the best choice for treatment abroad, particularly in Singapore.
We only work with the best to equip hospitals - Mount Elizabeth Orchard, Gleneagles and Mount Elizabeth Novena. They have an excellent track record, impeccable reputation and can accommodate more than 300 clinics in different fields and specializations.
If you need hospitalization, Mount Elizabeth Orchard, Gleneagles and Mount Elizabeth Novena hospitals have 24hr intensive care. We guarantee world class treatment in rooms equipped with the latest achievements of medical technology and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. Treatment costs in Singapore are significantly less than in Western countries. Save up about 40 percent compared to the prices the U.S. and Germany, and 60 percent compared to prices in the UK. Clinics we work with meet the highest international quality standards and earned the recognition of patients in Asia and Russia, America and Europe due to:
- wide range of medical and surgical services for comprehensive patient care, providing individual approach in solving the problems of the patient with attentive and friendly attitude to every patient, equipped with modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment;
- in hospitals are highly qualified professionals who were trained in the U.S., Europe and Japan, a wide selection of Chambers Budget or luxury apartments presidential level;
- excellent coordination between the narrowly specialized clinics providing comprehensive treatment of the most difficult diseases;
- quality health care, which makes inspection / treatment as comfortable and enjoyable;
- cozy, technically equipped rooms;
- opportunity to call nurses by pressing one button;
- personal TV;
- 24hour WiFi access;
- various menu option depending on dietary preferences;
- caring and friendly medical staff.
UNIQUE KEY FEATURES OF MOUNT ELIZABETH NOVENA HOSPITAL
- MNH building design incorporates many environmentally-friendly elements: optimal use of natural light, aerial gardens and extensive landscaping, private gardens in selected patient rooms, innovative air-handling system, noise-reducing, materials, LED lamps, lighting controls and motion sensors
- Hospital premises include premium and deluxe single rooms and junior suits called Junior and Regal offering most comfortable and Infection free environment.
- Hybrid OT - to facilitate a smooth transition between minimally invasive procedures and invasive surgery, if needed, allowing Surgeons to perform surgery easily.
- The Biograph mMR machine combines Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) in one machine, reducing patient examination time.
- Advanced Medical Equipment and technologies to deliver the best possible clinical outcomes and results for patients.
- Multi-disciplinary Medical Specialties. MNH is supported by specialists from over 20-multi-disciplinary specialties located within 254 medical suites in the Specialist Centre.
- Specialities: MNH has of a highly qualified and dedicated team of professionals from extensive range of specialities, such as, Heart and Vascular, Neuroscience, Musculoskeletal, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) and many others.
We make every effort to contact the relevant specialists upon your request to provide you with maximum information. You can send your inquiry directly to the medical department via the form on our website here.
Please provide the following basic information along with your enquiry so that we could process your enquiry smoothly (as Singapore Clinics request it to do enquiry registration):
- patient 's name and surname
- date of birth
- passport number
We can promptly arrange for you a complete screening with the most best and most experienced specialists of Singapore, confirm or establish the correct diagnosis, assist in doing the necessary medical tests + get recommendations, including the advised treatment.
Please let us know the exact date when it will be convenient to come for medical check-up / screening/ treatment in Singapore and we can assist with:
- arranging a visa to in Singapore
- selection and booking of accommodation in Singapore
- medical appointments booking with appropriate medical specialists
- appointing a professional medical interpreter (if necessary)
- meeting at the airport
- solving all the other additional needs related to your upcoming medical check-up trip to Singapore